Sunday 13 January 2013

2013

These are the things I am planning to fill up my 2013 with!


Lentils and game. Game is a delicious and easy way to eat locally sourced and healthy meals without breaking the bank. Some of our local markets; Shipbourne, Tunbridge Wells (Pantiles) and Penshurst are places to find local game dealer.

Otherwise, Chart Farm in Seal sells the most gorgeous venison and some other local game produce.

You can find lentils in every supermarket, Puy are the most delicious but red are great in curries and stews.

Running. I started last summer and reached my 5km goal by using the NHS 'couch to 5k' plan. It was fantastic and made me feel great within no time at all.

You can download the plan from cool running here which I printed off and kept track of on my phone.











Spend more time in this rust box! He hasn't been out for a year or so but this year is his year to shine. Glastonbury festival, camping trips and a new 'rock n roll' double bed in the back.

And maybe even a lick of paint...








Read more. Less TV, more reading and talking.

















Get prepared to travel. Next stop: Kerala, Bali, Australia and South America!












Do more of this. Festivals, nights out, parties. Bring it on










No comments:

Post a Comment