Tuesday 1 May 2012

Baileys

Whilst wandering through Liberty's this afternoon I discovered a new wonderful thing - Baileys (no, not the liqour) candles. I looked them up online and found a lovely website full of recycled, natural and homely things that are incredibly well priced. Their loft sofa's are to die for!

This mown grass candle, at £12 (£15 in Liberty) is so exactly that gorgeous smell of freshly cut grass that I was tempted to buy a bundle of the candles there and then. But then realised that I admire that smell almost weekly in my parents garden over the spring and summer so may be a slight waste of money. I will save the purchase for my next escapade overseas or if I ever leave the countryside.

I also found this nice rattan pouffe, available in small and large. The large one would act as a great extra seat for guests. Also, potentially, a cat/dog bed? 


Lovely pendant cloche light for £90 or £110.


No comments:

Post a Comment