Monday 9 April 2012

Personalised Prints

Some great personalised prints for memories and holiday locations from Not On The High Street.
I would probably have one print dedicated entirely to the things I did on my South East Asia trip in 2011 such as; riding an elephant in Chiang Mai, getting bamboo tattoo's in Pai, riding bicycles in Vietnam, learning to ride a scooter, partying at a full moon and half moon party on Koh Phagnan in Thailand. Watching a sunsets and thunderstorms in Koh Tao, sleeping in my own hammock, learning to surf in Bali, travelling for 24 hours solo to Bali, Touring art galleries and museums in Ubud, tubing in Vang Vieng Laos, seeing Angkor Wat, partying in Bangkok, visiting the original Thai capital Ayutthaya. 

And another larger floor standing print I would love to do my favourite places in the world and places that mean a lot to me. Probably including Bali, Koh Tao, Hoi An, Chamonix, Spain, Marrakech, High Atlas Mountains, Geneva, and my favourite French destinations Saumur, Dordogne, Rieumontagne, west coast dunes, Nice, Giverny.

No comments:

Post a Comment